Please read the below guidelines carefully before writing and submitting any articles to us.
Note: Before you write for us pls note that, as per the Google’s linking policy on guest posts, we dont linkback to other sites with do-follow links. If you’ve no problem with no-follow backlinks, then send us the article directly to email@example.com for a speedy response with this site reference and blog category preference.
Rules and Guidelines
- We accept only high quality, informative and 100% copyscape pass articles that can benefit our users. Content must be in English and never published any where. No re-branded or spun articles accepted. Don’t waste your time and ours, by sending the spunned articles.
- No author bio’s accepted. Hence insert the link naturally in the article, preferably your brand name or website URL at the last para.
- Articles must not contain any adult content or links to the sites like sex, porn, casino, gambling, warez, hate or illegal content.
- Must be minimum of 700 words or above.
- Write in a very natural blogging style and avoid keywords spamming within the content. Recommended keyword density is 1% or less. Your article/blog post must be well researched and highly informative!
- Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar.
- Submitting your articles does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind.
- We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
Formats to include and the Links that allowed within the article:
- Article and the Title should be written as: How to… Advice for… Tips on… Guides… Top 10 list… 10 Ways to.. 10 Reasons to… etc. (It must be descriptive.)
- The article must contain sub-headlines/sub-headings with some bullet points.
- No External links on the first para accepted. No affiliate links allowed and no links to sites like sex, porn, dating, casino, gambling, warez, hate or illegal sites.
- 1-3 internal links to other relevant pages on our site. (optional)
- 1-2 external links to authority sites (optional), related to the topic of the article.
- Pls. add relevant images and videos with proper credits.