Apple produces regular updates of their top-selling innovative iPhones. These popular cell phones now do more than just make calls. They are powerful and fast mini-computers that fit in the palm of our hands and are activated by a mere flick of the thumb or even voice command.
Apple is known for their leadership in the smart phone world and remains ahead of the competition by advancing the iPhone with new features. Now there is an iPhone 4S along with the iPhone 4. But many Apple customers are curious: What is the difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S? Is it worth it to update to the iPhone 4S version?
Here are some tips to help guide you in the differences between these two iPhone models.
- Processor: iPhone 4S has a faster A5 dual core processor, which makes running many different apps at the same time run smoothly. Their commercials feature the ability to talk on the phone, text, and access the internet at the same time with the newer iPhone model. This is due to the faster processor chip the 4S comes with, when compared to the 4 model.
- Storage: Another difference in comparing the two models is increased storage. iPhone 4 can store up to 32 GB while 4S can store up to 64 GB. You can store more pictures, video and other data files without making the iPhone run slow or running out of room on the 4S model.
- Bluetooth: The iPhone 4S also has better Bluetooth technology, getting v4.0 rather than the 4’s v2.1. V4.0 is faster while taking up less energy and can last for longer on a battery charge than the previous versions.
- Video and Camera: Two important features are the improved camera and video technology. With the iPhone 4S, you get an 8 megapixel camera while the 4 model comes with a 5MP camera. iPhone 4S also features face-detection and panorama. Also, iPhone 4S users can capture and store HD videos up to 1080p while iPhone 4 models only get up to 720p quality.
- Graphics: iPhone 4S has a slightly better graphics card than iPhone 4: PowerVR SGX 543 MP2 beats the iPhone 4’s PowerVR SGX 535. iPhone 4S’s graphics are crisper, offer faster loading times, and feature brighter colors.
- Siri: One of the best features to get iPhone 4S is the Siri component. This voice-activated assistant enables powerful new technology to improve the accessibility of your iPhone. You can tell your iPhone to call someone, look up a restaurant, and even write a text message with Siri.
Whether you choose to get the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, make sure you compare the differences of each model. The older model is much more affordable now, especially now that the iPhone 5 is out, but these Apple products are still amazing pieces of technology that enhances your daily life.
Not sure which model iPhone you have in order to download Dr. Fone file recovery? For more information on how to distinguish iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, head to http://www.wondershare.com/disk-utility/iphone4-vs-iphone4s.html