Clay masks are delicious and advantageous way of taking care of your skin. Delicious because mostly it smells like fruits and it is really made of it. It usually goes with your usual skin routine and may be incorporation in your beauty regimen as often as it is advised by your doctor.
The usual beauty regimen includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing. It also requires a few exfoliating process a few times a week. A clay mask you can insert too. But then nothing beats a visit to your dermatologist or doctor once a month.
Benefits of Clay Mask
Clay masks can benefit you for m any reasons. Aside from the fact that you relish its deliciousness, it can be really good for your skin too. Clay masks can act as a purifier, a moisturizer or a firmer.
It can also help in keeping your skin sift and smooth and may help in reducing impurities. As masks mostly feel cool to the skin, it advocates the pores to be smaller.
As you age too, your skin may be devoid of youthfulness due to constant exposure to the sun and other oxidants. A good clay mask therapy can help in facial rejuvenation and may lend you some youthfulness huh constant use. But for a disclaimer, this shouldn’t replace your usual skin rejuvenation procedures. This is just an aid to boost it.
Where Can You Find Clay Masks
Most clay masks are available in drugstores or beauty stores. There can be lots of options for you too. Shopping for clay masks is like shopping for clothes or shoes; you can’t just decide which to choose. That would be because using clay mask since then is an enjoyable experience always especially if done with fiends.
Some clay masks treatments are available in spas too. A clay mask brand can also be recommended by your doctor to ensure that you have the exact one for your skin. If you are a DIY one, then maybe you can benefit from these tips below.
Clay Mask for Your Skin Type
So there can be different skin types out there. You can be on the oily, dry, combination or sensitive type of skin. The secret is to know which clay mask ingredients will suit you. Fruits varieties are mostly natural but here are just that will complement your skin type.
- Clay mask for dry skin. So if you have dry skin you should make sure that the mask that you will be choosing introduces e moisturizing effect. Do not go for the acidic fruit verities because they may inhibit more dryness due to the acidity. Instead opt for those that are water containing fruits such as watermelon. They will be able to hydrate your skin as intended. Remember dry skin may look weathered and aged.
- Clay masks for oily skin. Oily skin has always been a complaint by many. But the technique in taking out the shine is to cool it without drying your skin out. You can opt for acidic fruit in your clay masks. Examples are lemons and strawberries. An aloe vera in clay mask can be of help too. A combination of chocolate and strawberry can be very yummy, scintillating and rejuvenating.
- Clay mask for combination skin. If you have combination skin, then you may be lucky. You have lots of options out the. Yu can buy one for oily skin and one for dry skin. Or you can just buy a clay make that says it s for your skin type. Just make sure that its fruit flavors again.
- Clay mask for sensitive skin. Once you have sensitive skin, chances are you have to avoid some products. But then there may just be products that are made just for you. Look for inclusion of natural ingredients. Or you can just opt for a hypo allergenic one. Opt for clay mask that will cleanse and purify.
- Clay mask for one with rosacea. Choose a clay mask that will help in reducing your problem. When you have rosacea usually you will have redness all over your face. Choose one that addresses sensitivity and there can be products already made for your skin type. You just have to ask or to look.
- Clay mask for acne prone skin. This skin type can be tricky. You choose one wrong and a tendency of break out may happen. So for acne prone skin, look for clay masks that will clarify your skin. There can be something in the market too that will reduce scarring and remove impurities as well. A lemon in your mask might be advantageous too.
As I have said, this shouldn’t place your rejuvenation treatment. This should just aid your cosmetic treatments. Have fun and get rejuvenated after.