Your first step is likely to start by obtaining quotes when considering upgrading or installing air conditioning system. Homeowners will notice that the quotes tend to be slightly higher for ducted air conditioner than the non-ducted system.
Why the Ducted Aircon Sydney system should be given a little more consideration, here are the five reasons listed to make your thoughts clear, although the price is likely to be an important factor playing in your decision.
Value for Money
The non-ducted system may not offer the best value although they may be cheaper. It is likely to be more expensive compared to the ducted air conditioning when you consider the cost of installing a split system wall hung unit in every room. Since every area and room of your property will be heated or cooled, the Sydney homeowners will find that a ducted system offers greater value for money.
Allowing every area or room to be conditioned in summer and winter, the ducted system air conditioning provides a whole of home solution. You can relinquish control of your environment is not what you mean.
With the zone settings, you can have complete control as a matter of fact. For setting up most systems allow this for central areas and different zones. You can ensure that every area is optimized to your exact preferences with the use of timer. You can also set sleeping areas to be heated or cooled to the perfect temperature at night minimizing energy usage and reducing your bills for example.
Eliminating Cold and Hot Spots
There are areas in most homes which remain hotter or colder than the remainder of the property. Limiting their use and causing a great deal of frustration, these areas can be draft and uncomfortable. Trying to find draughts or other DIY methods to reduce the temperature differential, you may have spent untold hours. There should be minimal variance in temperatures in any area since the whole of the home will be heated or cooled.
In your decor, even the sleekest design of wall unit can be still intrusive. There are only floor or ceiling grills which are visible with a ducted system. This means that you cannot risk having your carefully considered decor compromised by a large appliance as you will not need to plan your decor around a wall mounted unit.
Reduction of Noise
Noise is one of the most frequent complaints about air conditioning systems. They tend to produce a great deal of noise while the mobile units can be flexible. The manufacturers of wall units cannot beat a ducted system although they are continually developing new technology to reduce the operational noise. You will find that a ducted system is the quietest option which is available since all of the noise producing equipment is either under the floor, in the ceiling cavity or outdoors.
Benefits of Ducted Aircon System
Besides keeping your house warm in winter and cooler in summer, a properly fitted and working ducted aircon system brings many benefits to your home. Such as:
- So that you get the most out of your energy costs it efficiently uses energy
- So that you spend less time worrying about the repairs, it offers easy maintenance,
- Allowing you precise control over temperature by boasting simple controls.
- Ensuring that you are always breathing the freshest air, it promotes improved air quality.
- It remains out of sight and out of mind.
As it is affordable, reliable heating and cooling which you can enjoy throughout the year is the biggest benefit of a ducted system.
Installation of the Ducted Systems
As the ducted units are complex systems made up of various important components which only the professional service providers can give you.
The following are the important considerations which we make when it comes to the installation of the ducted systems:
Ceiling and Floor Ducts
- It can be fitted into your ceiling or flooring quite easily when it comes to the insulated ducts.
- Right at the first time, a professional company will come to the site with all the CFM and equipment which is necessary.
- To most of the units and models, the insulated pipes can easily be fixed.
The Zoning Technology
Providing smart options for you to play around with, the modern zoning technology will allow you to manage the ducted systems according to your specific needs:
- Do not regularly use them shut them off when not required.
- So that everyone in your home is feeling comfortable, managing the temperature of different rooms.
- Avoid heating up less frequently used rooms like the dining room or a spare bedroom as you need to heat only the rooms which you are currently using.